Yacht Haven Marina is located in the East Basin of the Los Angeles Harbor. Accommodating both large and small recreational vessels, we have 165 slips ranging from 30 feet to 65 feet. We are a safe, protected harbor. To see a map of our marina click here.
|25′ – 29′||$10.50/foot|
|30′ – 49′||$11.40/foot|
|50′ – 65′||$11.95/foot|
|Liveaboards (2 persons max)||$200|
- A copy of the current registration/documentation (must be in the name of the applicant).
- Insurance policy naming Yacht Haven as additionally insured and showing $300,000 liability coverage.
- A current color photo of vessel. Vessels over 20 years old must provide a copy of an out of water survey conducted within the past 24 months.
- A credit report to be run by the Marina for a $15 fee is required.
- Slip fees are based on the boat length or slip length, whichever is greater. The overall length of any vessel is defined as the distance from the most forward of the vessel to the further position aft, this includes all items such as pulpits, anchors, anchor rollers, davits, swim-steps, etc.
- Neither vessel nor any part of the vessel may project into the fairway more than 3 feet. Slips are assigned to accommodate vessels with no overhang except as permitted by the marina.